
1. He is an incredibly supportive husband. There is no one I would rather go through life with. He is encouraging, fun to be around and he always lets me take my time with things I am not 100% comfortable doing. ( like getting my drivers license) Hehe...it only took me 3 years??
2. He's funny..he doesn't think he is but no one else, ever in my life has made me laugh as much and as often as Eric. It's probably one of the top things I treasure about him.
3. He still sends me flowers ( for no apparent reason) even after almost 7 years of marriage.
4.He works his bum off to provide for us. He never even flinched when my maternity leave was up and I told him I could not go back to work full time. As a matter of fact he was the one who encouraged me most to stay home.
5. The minute he gets home, he immediately starts playing with the girls or takes them outside giving me some much needed peace while I finish up dinner.
6. He cleans up my kitchen mess almost every night and he never complains.
7.His girls turn him into mush and that is the SEXIEST thing.
8. He is a great father. Maile and Audrey utterly adore him and he adores them. He is interested in everything they do. He thinks they are beautiful and smart and makes sure to tell them that every day.
9. He tells me he loves me every single day.
10.He is incredibly smart and creative and I love growing old with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment