Monday, December 6, 2010

New ME


The new 30 yr old ME ( wiser hopefully...but just not this weekend) has been kinda playing with the idea of a drastically hair color change.
Sure enough, I went to Sally's this weekend, got some supplies, came home...Eric learned how to color ( or in this case DE-color) my hair.
After 4 failed attempts that included 2 bleaching processes and 2 attempts at color deposits...well..the result was pumpkin pie orange colored hair.

I was in SHOCK!!

However, my sweet hubby came through once again this weekend and pretty much sent me back to my hair stylist at Madison Avenue..

180 bucks later...I'd say we were able to fix things...but man talk about paying the price for your mistakes. I know I am not doing this again...at least not when I am going for such a major change.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA that is hilarious, in the end it turned out great! you should visit my sister she is on higley and ray! she has decent prices and does awesome hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. You should leave me her details. I might give her a call next time I need somebody.

    ReplyDelete