Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy 100th Blog

Wow, I can't believe I just wrote my 100th blog. If you had told me that when I first started this, I would've said you were crazy. I never thought of myself as a very good writer at all.
However, I started this because I really wanted to share part of our life andour children with the rest of our family and friends from far away. And I am so glad that I did...not just for them, but for us. I know that one day we'll be looking back at all of this and be so glad that we can revisit some of these AMAZING years with our 2 precious children.

I hope I can keep it up and I hope someday our own little girls will be able to look back and see just how loved they were/are and how special their childhood was.

No comments:

Post a Comment