Today, Maile's class is having a PJ day at school. Unfortunately, my daughter hardly EVER wears PJ's so after a looong weekend of battling her , I decided she could wear a long sleeve nightgown.
At first when I brought it home from the store, she refused to even look at it, because she realized it had no princesses on it, but when she finally figured out that it was either that or regular jammies...she finally gave in.
This little girl is definitely giving me a run for my money when it comes to her clothes, her dresses especially. She could be wearing a dress all year long and she'd be the happiest little girl, however even in AZ it does get quite chilly in the morning so I didn't want to risk her getting a cold.
I am so glad I won this battle because I know that pretty soon that will start happening less and less.
I guess I'll just have to learn to pick my battles a little more carefully.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment