This Thursday I had the most unconventional first parent teacher I could ever expect. Got to the school just around 3 PM, went into Maile's class, almost ready to sit down with the teacher when all of sudden we hear on the interphone: " All teachers, staff and students please procede to evacuating the school premises".
I thought I saw a bunch of fire trucks pull into the parking lot, just before heading in...I guess that should've told me right then and there something was wrong.
So, I invited Mrs. Gleason to take a seat in my car as we discussed a little bit about Maile's progress in school.
The good news is, Maile is doing GREAT and both her daddy and I could not be prouder. She already knew so much going into this Pre-k program and she is making progress every day.
On the other hand, we also found out that the school is fine and that it was just a small sewer leak that caused everyone to panic.
Better safe then sorry, though.
Here is a peak at Maile's 1st report card.
Way to go, love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment