The leaves are falling, pumpkins are all around, and the air smells crisp, it must be fall!
Well, it was about TIME!! This summer has been probably the worst summer for me since living in AZ.
Growing up in Romania, I was so used to having all 4 seasons and fall was definitely one of my favorite, despite the really chilly weather and the rain..I loved it.
Funny enough, every time it rains here in AZ., I am always transported back home. It reminds me of my college days, having to walk everywhere, it reminds me of Eric visiting me for the first time...
I get so excited to see rain over here ( probably because we get so little of it), I get so excited to be able to open our windows and let the fresh air come in and not have to run our AC non stop.
Recently, Eric and I have started talking about the possibility of moving from AZ in the next 2 years or so. I would hate leaving our friends behind but the summers here and my allergies are getting harder and harder on me.
Atlanta is one of the places we are considering and there is soo much that we both like about it.
Me, personally...I can't wait to have a white Christmas again, to wake up to those chilly mornings, grab a cup of hot chocolate and cozy up next to my family.
I have never been too fond of the holiday time, here in AZ..everything is so different than what I grew up with...
I am really anxious to see what the future brings for us. In the mean time I will savor this weather as much as I can because there's never enough of it in one year,if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment