Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary!!


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Tomorrow is our 7th year Anniversary. Exactly 7 years ago, on a very cold frigid day I walked "down the isle" in small courthouse in Bucharest, Romania to get the official title of "wife" to my best friend and husband. Some of you probably already know that we met on July 4th 2002 and got married less than a half a year later. We're proof that LOVE does exist and it knows no boundaries. I feel incredibly blessed to have met Eric and glad that 7 years later here we are...happy, healthy and living life to its fullest alongside our two beautiful daughters.

I am the luckiest woman in the whole wide world and believe me I thank God for it every single day of my life.

Happy Anniversary, my love!! I am looking forward to a lifetime of memories with you.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutly Beautiful! 7 years of Love! Congratulations to the two of you and many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete