Yesterday was a great day full of fun and laughter, playing soccer, having dinner with friends and even more play to end the weekend. These are just some of the shots I was able to take to capture the true essence of my little girls.
Hi everybody, my name is Iulia and here's a little bit about myself. I am originally from Romania and I've been living in the States for almost 7 years. How I got here is a fun story to tell, but also pretty long. I’ll share that at some other time for those of you interested.
I have been married to the most incredible man God could’ve ever blessed me with for 7 years and we have 2 gorgeous little girls together. Maile turned 4 years old on August 31st of this year and Audrey turned 3,on August 8th….yes you read that right. They are only 11 months apart and they are so close. They love playing together and sharing things and adventures. We couldn’t be more blessed.
I love my family, I love living in AZ and I absolutely love the many friends that God has surrounded us by in the last few years.
Thanks for reading a little bit about me and I hope you look forward to finding out more!
No comments:
Post a Comment