Sunday, April 18, 2010
A birthdate update
We started our morning by going to Joe's Farm Grill for breakfast. Eric's ended up being free since he was the birthday guy. We then went to Best Buy and purchased a new photo camera..I needed something a little smaller and more compact for the upcoming trip to Romania. I felt "spoiled"...after all it wasn't my birthday. I'd gotten Eric a new blue ray player which he absolutely loved. The girls had a blast helping daddy open his present and singing him Happy Birthday...( well Audrey anyway...Maile insisted that it made her sad for whatever reason). Tried to go for the free lunch at Liberty Market afterwards but ended up leaving kinda disappointed. Perhaps we just didn't get the right thing. I am not sure but even the atmosphere inside was quite different than Joe's Farm Grill. Of course we know a lot of people that love it so we might give it another try at some point. We ended the day with a FABULOUS dinner at the Roy's restaurant at Dessert Ridge ( inside the JW Marriott). If you've never been I HIGHLY recommend it. It is by far our favorite place for special occasions.Here are just a few shots that we took with our brand new camera. We LOVE it!!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment